第九十二日:分别之际留回忆
天使"小玩子提交于:2007-10-13 | 本文目前专长值:[罗伊和玛拉从防空洞走到大街上]
Myra: It's so late. I'm afraid I'll have to take a taxi.
玛拉:天太晚了。我恐怕得打辆出租车了。
Roy: That may not be so simple.
罗伊:那可不那么简单。
[以下两句是罗伊和玛拉几乎同时说出]
Myra: I don't know if…
玛拉:我不知道是否……
Myra: I wish I could've seen the…
罗伊:我希望我能看到……
Myra: What were you going to say?
玛拉:你要说什么?
Roy: I wish I could've seen the ballet. I'm sure it would have been a pleasant memory in the trenches. What were you going to say?
罗伊:我希望我能看到你的芭蕾演出。我确信它将成为在战壕中的美妙回忆,你要说什么?
Myra: oh, it's just that I…I don't know anyone at the front, and I'm afraid it'll bring it home to me now knowing you, not that I really know you of course.
玛拉:噢,只是我…我不认识在前线的任何人现在认识了你,恐怕我会牢牢记住,当然,我不是真正了解你!
Myra: Thank you very much. I hope you get back safe and sound.
玛拉:非常感谢!我希望你平安归来。
(safe and sound: [短语]非常安全地)
Roy: Thank you.
罗伊:谢谢。
Myra: Here, thake this.
玛拉:给你,拿着吧。
Roy: Your, your good luck charm?
罗伊:你的幸运符?
Myra:Perhaps it'll bring you luck, I hope it does.
玛拉:或许它会给你带来幸运,我希望它能。
Roy: Now look here, I can't take it, it means so much to you.
罗伊:你看,我不能拿走它,它对你意味颇深。
Myra: You'd better have it, I was beginning to rely on it too much.
玛拉:你最好拿上它,我已经开始太依赖它了。
Roy: Well, that's wonderfully kind of you.
罗伊:嗯,那你真是太好了。
Myra: Olympic theater please. Good-bye.
玛拉:到奥林匹克剧院。再见。
Roy: Good-bye.
罗伊:再见。
天使"小玩子在本栏的其他内容查看全部
栏目的热点内容 查看全部

